Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Wrap Up



Summer is in full swing and I am covered in kids. From 7am until 6:30 pm, they're all mine.

I love them, but am happy to have this hour long break to catch up a little
Here's how our summer's been so far...
School ended for Adrienne in the middle of June. She had such a great year being silly with friends, changing and of course growing taller and taller. Adrienne was sad to see the year end. What kid is sad for summer? Hard to leave friends and spend all her time with me and Audrey.

We spent the last day of school with a friend and then hopped over to Avery Park for an End-of-the-Year party. A pie eating contest and water balloon fight, kids climbing the great train and spending time together. Audrey had so much fun, she didn't win the contest, but she did finish the pie, with hands behind her back. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S


2 comments:

  1. I remember the AMAZING feeling I used to have the last day of school! Looks like you were sure to help the girls savor that feeling!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...that would have been a great pic of Audrey with the pie eating contest!!!

    ReplyDelete