Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Summer Photos

Adrienne's 1st Snow Cone Stand of the Summer with Ashley














Their Best Customers!!net profits= -$2.50



Our day trip to Alsea Falls in June








































Planting a garden for daddy!
(Charlie helped dig holes)



















Celebrating the 4th of July with an all American Baseball game and Fireworks show.









Fun at the pool! Sorry, Adrienne was lost in a sea of children








My crazy little Audrey Bear





Taking Charlie to the park










and last but not least,
I present to you,

Princess Audrey
(dress up day)


I hope you have enjoyed sharing in our summer splendor. There will be more to follow. Audrey and I are off to the beach soon and Adrienne will be returning from Summer Camp Friday.
xoxo
Lucky Lass



2 comments:

  1. Awwww...what a sweet post!

    I have been waiting for you to post!

    Ta Da! And here you are!
    You and your precious-es are just as beautiful, as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been a VERY busy Mommy!

    I hope that it works out that we can see each other on Sunday!

    I miss your face.

    The girls are precious. and the pics of you and Mike are great!

    Love ya!
    xo

    ReplyDelete