Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Strawberries!


My friend Jennifer invited us to pick strawberries a few weeks ago at Davis Family Farm. These pictures turned out great and I love that Adrienne actually let me take a few pictures of her, one of her sneaking a bite before we paid. We also had to get 2nds of there complimentary strawberry shortcake that they make with their famous fresh donuts. Totally worth the humiliation of grovelling for a second serving. The strawberries were delicious by themselves. What a fun day!















4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics Roxanne and your oldest IS NOT wearing a hat! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so precious. that first pic of audrey makes my heart smile.

    :) you have such lovely kids.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pics! So cute! I love that Adrienne has a little smirk and is looking at the camera. Very cute! Her hair looks cute too. Audrey is so adorable!!! We have to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower of yours and those pictures are so freakin' adorable!! :) Oh my goodness...you have beautiful children! My hubby and I love to go strawberry pickin' too!

    ReplyDelete