Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MARCH MADNESS...playing catch-up




I can't believe tomorrow is April 1st. This last month has flown by. March was filled with so many lovely and memorable events. I was so happy to be a part of Anne & Jaime's wedding. It was a beautiful day. I really enjoyed getting to know each of your families. They're so much fun and love you guys so much.

So now that the party's over I wanted to play catch-up with all the little things that I've missed out on blogging about. I will try to keep these short. Since someone, I won't say which bridesmaid said this, told me I'm a lengthy blogger. So here are my blogger shorts...

4 comments:

  1. AHH! I love your blogs.Says alot about you. Don't change it. But yes, you did a wonderful job at the wedding and it was *BEAUTIFUL*.
    keep blogging! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now!!
    I didn't say I didn't like the long blogs. You have a great way of making us feel like we are there in the moment with you. I said.....all of your blogs are long....And when I sneak a peak at work....lol I dont always have time to read all of yours.
    I love them all just the way they are....dont change cause I am a booger...
    Love ya lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your posts! keep em up.

    Thank you for being so amazing these past few months, and for being a wonderful MoH! You were my ROCK, and for that I'm forever grateful.

    adore you sweet pea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blogs. I love the way you tell stories and they say a lot about you. Don't change that.

    ReplyDelete