
I'll start by confessing I have very little makeup because I usually wear very little makeup and because I'm a mom and have little money to spend on makeup. So please take these next comments with a grain of motherhood(or salt).
My 10 year old, Adrienne, won't go near the stuff. No blush or lip gloss for this tom-boy. She sports a black boys jacket, black and white converse shoes, and tops her look off with a black tiger hat. It's her look, skater/punk, and don't tell her I told you, but it's sort of adorable. But makeup, she gags at the thought of it.
Now Audrey, who is 2 1/2, is in the experimental stage with makeup. I've left her unattended for a minute and found her in the bathroom with my one and only makeup collection with foundation smeared on cheeks and black eyeliner dotting her chin. I have spent many days contemplating whether I can save a smushed up lipstick, usually it ending up in the trash or Audrey's "special makeup bag".
These pictures are from a day(at the end of Feb) we spent a few hours with Anne at the hair salon. Anne was looking pretty, mommy was getting her eyebrows waxed, Audrey wanted to join in on the fun. Too much pretty to not take a picture...
xo
LL

Your lucky...you don't need make-up. You have them natural beautiful look that women die for! I wish I didn't have to wear it. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteYikes!
ReplyDeleteHmmm the memories they build for us to talk about later....lol
Girly you are beautiful with or with out make up.
i adore you and your girls. i love how different and unique they both are. naturally audrey and i can bond over make up! i'll teach her a thing or two about application!
ReplyDeletexoxo love you!
Love the makeup Audrey...you'll have to do mine sometime. :)
ReplyDelete