Thursday, April 30, 2009

Story time






Audrey and I love going to Story time at the Corvallis Public Library on Tuesdays. She has so much fun interacting with the other kids and dancing(or sleeping) to the songs in between stories. Her favorite is the Hokey Pokey, we practice at night when she's getting her teeth brushed. She spends most of story time running and diving into my lap, but she's 2 1/2, and a two-minute story is a looong time to sit through. LOL
Afterwards, she gets to color a seasonal picture and play with the toys or flop down on the giant pillow in the kids section. I get to search for new story time books. Right now we've been reading "Bye-Bye Big Bad Bullybug" every day at nap time and almost every night too.
The best part of Story time, is that it's free! Which is something I value with this economy. Free fun, I'm all for. If only I could remember to return my library books on time. Ha!
Take care
Lucky Lass

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I love that little muffinface.

    Can't wait to spend time together this weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of her sleeping on the floor. So so cute! kenzi and I used to love going there on Tuesdays too. Then we would head over to Central Park and play for awhile.

    ReplyDelete