Monday, April 6, 2009

"Fireproof"


Just wanted to say a quick blurb about a movie I just watched a few weeks ago called "Fireproof". It's a romantic "bring a box of tissues" story of a firefighter and his wife that are struggling to keep their marriage together. It is a great inspirational story of relationships and heartache and learning to love. I was so inspired that I started the 40 day Love/Dare challenge. Just to show that positivity is contagious, last week Anne and I both bought the Love/Dare book, now she has decided to commit herself to the challenge.

If you want to know more....rent the movie at Redbox for $1, and if it inspires you too, checkout http://www.40daylovedare.com/

It's been tough, but worth it. Tomorrow, is my day 10. Blessings and prayers requested
xoxo
Rox

5 comments:

  1. I never heard of this that you speak of!!!???Hmmm????? Need some checkin' into it!!
    A book and A movie huh? Great, I'm gonna cry...I can just feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this "Love/Dare" book. We watched the movie prior to leaving for Hawaii so it totallly stuck and sunk in. Each day is a new beginning, a new chance for change, and another day to make our relationship that much better. It's great to do together too, J and I discuss it daily... and try to keep previous day in mind too.

    Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person.

    Love you dearly.

    p.s. I'm home! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the movie too. It's pretty cool. That's cool you are doing the love/dare book. How's it going? I would love to try it, but a bit hard by myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. check my blogged.. you are tagged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s.s. I MISS YOU IN BLOGLAND.
    p.s.s.s. I can't wait for next weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete