Saturday, January 31, 2009

OH! What a Fright Nite

























Hello Friends,
Well, told you I would blog again in continuation of my big Movie weekend.
So I had this idea early in the week while making plans with my sweetie...why not go see a slasher film with a few friends. I knew "Bloody Valentine" in 3D was playing locally. How fun...Blood-Guts-Horrible Acting plus us all caught wearing 3D glasses.
****PERFECT****

It was a blast! Bloody Valentine does not deserve two thumbs up. But still was good silly entertainment and the 3d effects really help you to feel like you're right in the gory moment.

Too good!

Was so happy to share this awwwful movie with some good friends...Leslie, Anne, Jaime, Jody & Darren. Despite the fact that you have to pay a few dollars extra, I can't wait to see the next 3D film with everyone (once Jody has blinged all of our glasses, of course :)

xoxo
Lucky lass

3 comments:

  1. was a blasty blast indeed.

    those glasses are hideous!!!

    sleep tight my friend

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so cheesey, but it was great to be with friends!!!! Jody xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie did suck, but at least we had a fun evening with the gals! :)

    ReplyDelete